share email twitter ⋅ join discord whatsapp(2ck)
Free 120  NBME 24  NBME 23  NBME 22  NBME 21  NBME 20  NBME 19  NBME 18  NBME 17  NBME 16  NBME 15  NBME 13 
search for anything NEW!
NBME 20 Answers

nbme20/Block 2/Question#47 (46.3 difficulty score)
A 35-year-old man comes to the physician to ...
1:4πŸ”,πŸ“Ί
tags:

Login to comment/vote.


Tutor box

Members from the Leaderboard offering 1-on-1 help: Want to be listed here? Email us!

 +6 
submitted by hayayah(1100),
unscramble the site ⋅ remove ads ⋅ become a member ($39/month)

Yuo heav a 52% ccnhea fo hinrengiti the aesm LAH rrmeaks as royu .isbgnsli

masonkingcobra  Two siblings have a 25% chance of being genotypically HLA identical, a 50% chance of being HLA haploidentical (sharing one haplotype), and a 25% chance that they share no HLA haplotypes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2628004/ +23  
alimd  It looks exactly like an Autosomal recessive mode of inheritance. +1  



 +6 
submitted by smpate(15),
unscramble the site ⋅ remove ads ⋅ become a member ($39/month)

tuh.ahrl/nptemh/ddlt.tSwnltmeas//teaHfTpdl/srna/.o/:hsbttpP

rockodude  wow that was super helpful +